Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Kids Storyland Yoga Review

Maryam | 12:13 PM | | | |


Ages 3 – 8
Condor Trek Run Time: 23:18
Save the Whale Run Time: 18:30

Produced by Playful Planet:
‘Empowering Kids and Their Families to Be Healthy and Live Sustainably.’
100% Recycled Packaging

"Playful Planet is the winner of Parent's Choice Approved, Mom's Choice Gold, Dr. Toy's Best Green Product, and Creative Child Magazine "Preferred Choice" in the Environmentally Friendly Category.
Storyland Yoga is a fun-filled adventure that infuses children with an eco-conscious message.  Two unique stories,  “Save the Whale” and “Condor Trek” engage a child’s imagination through storytelling.  Kid’s learn yoga postures by becoming part of the story and imitating animals. Yoga is great exercise and helps to calm children giving them greater focus and increased clarity.  Storyland Yoga is equally fun for parents and family members who can benefit from yoga, while enjoying ‘organic time’ with their children."

My oldest son who is 5 years old really enjoyed the DVD. When I received it in the mail he was jumping up and down to see the movie. So I put the movie in and he watched it. I tried to get him into doing the Yoga by doing it with him, but, didn't work. He did imitate the animals sounds though, lol. I think th reason why he didn't want to do the yoga was because I was in the room with him. My son is very shy, even in front of my husband and I. Well, he watched both of the clips on the DVD and surprisingly he asked me to put it on for him again. I would have to say he watched about 4 times over and over. So, I left the room just too see what would happen and he started to do the yoga the other children were doing in the movie. That was a great thing to see, I'm glad that he enjoys the movie. My son loves the story "Save the Whale". The movie is a great movie to help clear childrens minds, great excersise and the stories have morals and values to them which make it great for children. 

If you would like to learn more about Playful Planet Visit there Website
You can also purchase there movie Online

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I have tried to get my oldest son to do yoga to. I will try what you did and see if he will be more willing to do the moves without me in the room. So simple, I should have thought of it thanks.

    ReplyDelete

UA-58196637-1