Monday, August 06, 2012

Lazoo - Activity Books Review

Maryam | 3:56 PM | | | |
About Lazoo:
"Lazoo is a quality-conscious lifestyle children’s brand and media property emphasizing award-winning design, creativity, and play. Inspired by an internationally best-selling series of Japanese children’s books, Lazoo products all embody the same core mission: to foster a child’s creative process, encourage self-expression and empower the imagination."

My Review:
Lazoo activity books are great. They teach children to be creative and use their imagination. These are the books we received: Squiggles and Let's Color


 The books are not something you would expect from any other activity books you will find in the store. There are so many different things you can do with each activity. Instead of coloring the image on the page one way, you can do it multiple ways. There was a section in the "Lets Color" book that me and my son had fun with. On two of the pages there were two white blobs on plates. You could choose to have it as a plate of rice, snow-capped mountains or hats. I chose to do one as the snow-capped mountain and I drew stick people skiing down this mountain. My son just wanted to do a plate of green rice, lol.


It was fun to do with him =) My son loves the Lazoo activity books. It gives him a chance to use his imagination and creativity at the same time. Here is a picture of my son coloring in the Lazoo book:


Check out Lazoo for yourself. They also carry clothing, accessories, footwear, and plush dolls.
They also have free iPad apps for Squiggles and Lets Color =)


You can download them to you iPad and enjoy. Great for children of all ages. Here is a video on what you can do with Squiggles =)

Follow Lazoo on:

Disclaimer:Products were received for free and reviewed by me. I am honest about what I say and I will not say I like something when I do not. I mention products and/or services that I like for my readers. I am giving my opinion based on what I reviewed. 

3 comments:

  1. That's cool - I am all for anything that helps kids (or adults) to be creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound so fun and exciting compared to the normal word find and maze books!! Would be great for a road trip or anything you have to wait for!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great way to get creative. The kids and I have a blast with the books, lol.

      Delete

UA-58196637-1