Friday, September 28, 2012

Chaacoca Review

Maryam | 11:10 PM | |

About Chaacoca:
Chaacoca is a new and distinctive new company that offers sensual hair and skin products with a Moroccan flair including authentic handcrafted Moroccan packaging, exotic fragrances, and the flagship ingredient - organic Moroccan argan oil. Chaacoca is devoted to high quality products, organic ingredients, a luxurious total body experience, and ethical production standards.

All of Chaacoca's glass containers are handmade by highly skilled Moroccan master artisans, and with venerable care and patience, woman in the small workshops give each of the containers its final embellishing touch with homemade embroidery. Chaacoca's ethical commitment is:

  • No excessive promises
  • Their packaging is handmade by people who receive a fair wage for their work
  • Their mission is to allow hundreds of families in Morocco to earn a respectful living from harvesting of Chaacoca's key ingredient, organic argan oil.
  • Their products do no contain any sulfates, phosphates, or parabens.
  • The products are not tested on animals
  • Whenever possible, they use recycled packaging materials.
My Review:
I received a a few items that I have fallen in love with. Now I have mentioned before in one of my older reviews how my hair is. It's crap... I have a love/hate relationship with my hair and it's pretty annoying if you ask me, lol. I can't use certain shampoos, conditioners, hair care product and so on and so forth. Soo, I came across Chaacoca and figured, hey, why don't I give them a try and see how my hair takes it. Well, before I get into that, here is what I received:


The daily moisture/repair conditioner is an exceptionally rich lightweight formula that is infused with organic argan oil that provides outstanding smoothness and hydration. Developed with organic argan oil and proteins  the Intense Hair Repair Treatment/Mask helps reconstruct and rescues even the most dehydrated or badly damaged hair. This luxurious, rich and creamy treatment replenishes moisture that is lost from coloring and preserves hair color. The mask leaves your hair vibrant, silky, and incredibly smooth and luminous.

The Shine Finishing Mist is made with 100% certified organic Moroccan argan oil. The humidity-resistant formula protects the hair against the harshest elements and instantly smooths flyaways, provides a lustrous incredible shine and also enhances hair color.


The Argan Oil Daily Moisturizing Shampoo is formulated with organic argan oil and proteins  Chaacoca restores the natural moisture love with a rich thick lather and detangles as it cleanses. It is also gentle enough for daily use.


Chaacoca's daily moisture/repair conditioner is an exceptionally rich lightweight formula that us infused with organic argan oil that provides an outstanding smoothness and hydration. This moisture-balanced conditioner leaves your hair smooth, healthy, silky, and manageable with renewed volume and brilliance.


Enriched with organic argan oil, Chaacoca is absorbed instantly into the hair to optimize shine and softness without weighing hair down. Provides nourishment to damaged hair, controls frizz, hydrates, conditions, and reduces drying time.


I love all of the products, but if I had to choose which ones I enjoy using the most it would have to be the Shine Finishing Mist and the Argan Daily Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner. The smell is amazing, the quality is top notch, the way the products work is outstanding. Chaacoca has had me as hello, lol. No seriously =)

You should have seen how I was when I first received the products in the mail. Of course I had to do a sniff test and smell what I am going to be applying to my hair. OMGosh... I was plastered to the bottle for a while. I did not want to leave it's lovely scent. It's so aromatic and it sticks with you for a while. There were times I would walk into the room where I kept the products just to smell their amazingness. It's a smell that I cannot describe, well, the only thing I can say about it is that it's a sweet nutty smell and it smells floral as well. I don't know if that really helped, but that's the best way I can describe it, lol. 

Now, as for the use of the product, very simple instructions so that makes them easy to use and no one has to get confused. So far I have used only the Shampoo, Conditioner, and the Finishing Mist. I have not tried the Argan Oil Treatment nor the Treatment/Mask yet. BUT, I will soon, especially with the weather changing. Now, I absolutely love the shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels smashing when I am done washing my hair. I feel like the moisture that was drained from my hair (I dye it and I have also bleached it) has been brought back making my hair feel good as new. It becomes so smooth, shiny, tangle free, smells amazing, looks vibrant and there is some umph, and also looks refreshed. I've notice as well that it makes the color of my hair stand out and there have been a LOT of comments on it since I've been using Chaacoca's products. 

As for the Finishing Spray Mist, that has become my new hair friend. I use it all the time, everyday. I don't think I have gone a day without the spray. When you spray it on your hair, it becomes so shiny. You ever seen the woman in the hair commercials with such bright, shiny hair and your try to get that look on your hair, well, Chaacoca has it. I mean my hair was commercial girl shiny and it was so smooth. I could not stop touching my hair when I first put the spray in. My hair felt like a million bucks and you know what, it still does. I love using Chaacoca's products and I know you will love them as much as me. Or, you might like them more =) Oh, and before I forget, if you want to know what argan oil is and what are the benefits  click Here. It'll explain it all.

Check out Chaacoca's website for their amazing products and don't forget to get yourself some hair magic
Follow Chaacoca on:

Disclaimer:Products were received for free and reviewed by me. I am honest about what I say and I will not say I like something when I do not. I mention products and/or services that I like for my readers. I am giving my opinion based on what I reviewed. 

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to try these products - and this is a company you can feel great about buying from!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their products are great. After doing their review, I fell in love with Argon Oil.

      Delete

UA-58196637-1