Sunday, September 16, 2012

Green Kid Crafts Review

Maryam | 10:05 PM | | |
About Green Kid Crafts:
Green Kid Crafts was founded in 2012 and it is the original arts, crafts and science activity subscription service. The company is mom-owned and it is a green company the offers natural, sustainable and healthy choices for kids activities. Parents and kids can enjoy earth friendly and monthly projects that spark the creativity and will cultivate respect and love for the environment.


Green Kid Crafts is a mother's invention which was created by a working mom who wanted to make the most out of the limited time she had to spend wither her children. Like many parents, she wanted to spend the time connecting with her kids. There was no scrambling for ideas and shopping for safe and earth friendly supplies. That when Green Kid Crafts began.


Green Kid Crafts are kid tested and mother approved. Each project received bear stamps for approval for their panel of experts. They are the ones that ensure their crafts are engaging, creative, and fun and also align with their Happy and Healthy Child Principles. Green Kid Crafts is certified carbon neutral, Green America Approved and a member of 1% for the Planet. To learn more about Green Kid Crafts go here.

My Review:
I was really excited to try out the Green Kid Crafts box. I am always looking for things to do with my children, but honestly, I get lost. There is so much that I want to do with them and I don't even know where to start. The great thing about the Green Kid Crafts is that you receive a box every month for $19.50 (They do have other offers as well. Check them out here). In the box there is 3 crafts that come with all the supplies, which is a plus. It'll make things a whole lot easier for you and your family. Here is what we received in out box.


As you can see there are three different projects. There is Owl Puppets, a Bird House and a Spotting Scope. Each little project had all the pieces needed and there was also a step by step instruction sheet for the birdhouse. My oldest wanted to do the birdhouse and I had my other two children do the Owl Puppets.


Jordan had a blast painting that birdhouse. He loved the colors that were added in the kit. That boy did not want to stop painting. As soon as he had finished painting one side on each piece of wood, he wanted to paint the other side as well, lol. He did very well too. Surprisingly he made no mess which I thought maybe he would have. But he didn't and if he did, oh well. He's just being a kid =)


And here is George and Jennah working on their Owl Puppets. I did help them put the fabric on though. They had fun coloring the puppet. George has the white one and as you can see in the picture he took the nose off of his puppet, lol. He tore the nose off and kept saying, "Popsicle, Popsicle", lol. Jennah's is the brown puppet. She was getting very creative with the crayons as you can see. All of my children had a blast with their little projects and so did I. I really enjoyed doing this review. This is great for children of all ages and they will have a blast.

Check out Green Kid Crafts and sign up for a Green Kid Crafts box. Your children will love it =)
Follow Green Kid Crafts on:

Disclaimer:Products were received for free and reviewed by me. I am honest about what I say and I will not say I like something when I do not. I mention products and/or services that I like for my readers. I am giving my opinion based on what I reviewed. 

4 comments:

  1. love this i will have to check this out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of them before today but what a great idea - and those crafts look like so much fun too!
    Kim D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This i such a great idea!! There are always so many crafts and projects Id love to do with my son but don't have the resources for... so Im stuck shopping and spending tons of money and most likely forgetting something lol!! I love that everything you need comes in this box and is all planned out for you!! So great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the great thing about Green Kids Crafts. There's not going out to the store to get the items. Everything comes in the box and the kids can have a blast and get crafty right away.

      Delete

UA-58196637-1