Sunday, November 18, 2012

Influenster - College VoxBox Review

Maryam | 12:19 PM | |

Have you guys checked out influenster yet? Influenster is a great community that is free to join. This is a great place where you can give you opinion on products and experiences. You can give your review on restaurants you have visited, food you have recently purchased or even products you use at home for your hair, skin, and also to clean with. 





As a member you prove your influence by gaining Expert Badges and show you how you live by earning LifeStage Badges. 



You can earn these badges by completing surveys, writing reviews, creating videos, taking pictures and engaging in your social media.



As a member, you can get exclusive discounts on products and services based on the Expert Badges you unlock. You will also have access to content and sales based on your influence and area of experience. 
Another great thing about being active on influenster is the chance to try the latest and coolest products that are catered towards your lifestyle before anyone else. If you participate in online challenges, play interactive games, spread the word to your friends, gain currency within their system, you will ear serious street cred =)
I signed up for the program in the beginning of the month. I was watching a youtube video on the site and I figured I would check it out. Well, I'm glad I did. The site is very addicting, fun, easy to use and you can do so much. 

I completed my 5 Expert Badges (you get more later on once you mater your other badges). There were tasks that needed to be done in order to get the badge. I did reviews on products I would find in the store such as food, sweets, pet food, household, skin care and so on.  The more active you are, the more your influenster score goes up. The influenster score shows others how active you are. The more active you are, the more of a chance you have to get amazing opportunities. I guess I was active because I was given a chance to review their College VoxBox 2012


Inside the College VoxBox I received:

Details: Taking notes just got a bit more exciting with EnerGel-X, the latest addition to the EnerGel family of Liquid Gel pens from Pentel. The high-perfomance ink technology combines the best qualities of liquid and gel ink for a super-smooth writing experience, so you can stay on top of your schoolwork.

My Review: The details says it all! I love using the pen and I got my husband to use it to. Now I'm not really picky when it comes to pens, but once I find that pen, no one can have it, lol. Well... Except the hubs. He's finicky when it comes to using pens. They have to be smooth, fit comfortably when he writes and it has to be a gel pen. I had to force him to use this pen and when he did his eyes glowed with excitement, lol. So yeah, I guess my pen has now become his pen. Love the new Pentel EnerGel-X Pen!

Necco Tropical Wafers: $1.25 each, $24.00 per Box, $37.00 per Tub
Details: Necco has introduced a new delicious candy item to be hitting the store shelves soon. A tropical version of the famous Necco Wafer will feature exotic flavors like Coconut, Passion Fruit, Strawberry, Lime, Banana, and Mango. 

My Review: To be honest, I didn't want to eat the wafers. The smell alone was so aromatic it was not only sweet and delicious, but addicting as well. When I had received the Influenster box, not only was I excited about it, but I noticed the delicious smell right away. Of course when opening any box and there are small children present they are so quick to hover over you and want to see what goodies you get. I showed them what I got and when they seen the wafers they wanted some. That was a big No, No! lol. I'm saving these as my little stash for when I have a sweet tooth. But I can definitely say that if they smell h-e-a-v-e-n-l-y, then they have to taste delicious!

Energy Sheets: $5.95 per box of 10 sheets
Details: Don't have the energy to finish all your school work and still enjoy the campus life? Try Energy Sheets, the new way to do energy. Simply place a Sheet on your tongue where it dissolves instantly so it can be easily swallowed and digested to deliver hours of energy. And no liquid means there's no bloating and no extra pit stops!


My Review: When I first seen the box I automatically thought it was those breath mints that dissolve on your tongue. I'm thinking "what the heck do I need these for" and then I took a closer look and seen that they are for energy. DUR! Yeah, that's what happens when you don't pay attention, lol. I'm going to save these for later on when I do go back to school. I know I'm going to be drained when I come home and then have to take care of 3 little ones. I would rather try the Energy Sheets than have to drink a whole can of Monster or Red Bull to keep me going. The great thing about the Energy Sheets is that they have B Vitamins, 0 Calories, 0 sugar and they are fast acting.

Details: Missing the spark? Get it out there with the Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencils. Create jewel-encrusted eye looks with these long-wearing glitter-infused rich colors. No doubt you will be dazzling.

My Review: I received the Show Time Black (944). Any black eyeliner is my favorite. I guess maybe it's because that's the only color that I have ever used. I have tried other colors, but for some reason it doesn't fit with my eyes. Maybe that's my opinion, but that's how I feel, lol. Now when I seen the eye liner I noticed the glitter right away. I can honestly say that this is my first eyeliner with glitter in it. I was a bit hesitant because, well, the glitter. How would it turn out, would it look right, does it blind someone with it sparkleness? So, I gave it a try. It's not what I expected. It goes on like regular eyeliner will and it gives your eyes a beautiful sparkle. My husband even liked the eyeliner as well, not that he wore it, but when he seen me in it, lol. I do love the eyeliner and I think it has become a new favorite of mine =)

ImPress Press-On Manicure: $5.99 for colors, $7.99 for patterns
Details: Introducing the revolutionary new way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds. Simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine, and a manicure that lasts up to a week.

My Review: I love nails! Absolutely love nails but I don't have any. I mean I do have nails, plain nails, I just don't have the time for them. I guess with being a mom it's hard to maintain because when it comes to the constant cleaning and this and that, the nails begin to chip, fall off or break. I've even when as far as to just painting my nails and it doesn't even last a day. Huh... Maybe when the kids are out of the house a gazillion years from now I can enjoy a beautiful set of nails, lol. I did try on the InPress nails for about an hour. I wanted to get a feel for them and see what they were like. The great thing about these nails is that they are easy to put on and easy to remove. I didn't wear them long enough so the adhesive that was attached to the nails is still on there. Definitely going to save these for a date with the hubbie or a night out at the bar, lol. I love the feel for the nails as well. They aren't hard and they are flexible. The design is lovely as well. I love my new nails and when I do wear them for a week and there is no more adhesive, I'm going to buy some nail glue so I can wear them over and over =P

Disclaimer:Products were received for free and reviewed by me. I am honest about what I say and I will not say I like something when I do not. I mention products and/or services that I like for my readers. I am giving my opinion based on what I reviewed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58196637-1