Friday, December 14, 2012

Nutristystem Diet/Journey

Maryam | 1:13 PM | | | |

My weight loss journey has begun. I've tried many different methods in the past to lose weight and nothing seemed to work. I guess that happens with a lot of us, lol. I can say to that I do over eat and my doctor has even said that I am overweight. It is embarrassing for me though... It seems that what I have tried in the past to lose these unwanted pounds seemed to come back and bit me in the tush.

For my height which is 5'1" and being big boned, I am supposed to be somewhere around 140lbs or so. I can tell you that I am far from that. Currently I weigh 195lbs which is considered over weight. My goal is to lose about 50-60lbs. Now that is a lot of weight to shred off your body, but in order to reach that goal there has to be a healthy diet and also work out as well. I contacted Nutrisystem and guess what? I was accepted and the moment I found that out, I literally bounced off the walls in excitement, lol.

I received one part of my shipment yesterday for the pantry foods. This includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts and protein shakes. The second shipment came today and I received the frozen foods; breakfast, lunch, dinner and desserts. It's about a month supply of food and to be honest, I can't wait to dig in, lol.

Frozen Entrees:


Pantry Entrees:


The entries look delicious and they are! For breakfast I had Nutrisystems Banana Nut Muffin and a Protein Shake. My son of course wanted some, but trying to explain to a 2 year old that he can't have any is a bit hard, lol. The great thing about Nutrisystem is not only their food, but you can also keep track of the food you eat, the amount of water you drink, how many servings of vegetable you are getting each day, smart carbs and power fuels all inside the Daily Planner. There is also a Recourse Guide that helps you choose what foods you should eat in a restaurant that would be healthier than fried, dressing and so on. They do also include a water bottle as well. It's a 32oz bottle and each day I would have to have about 2 full bottles. I would be getting my 8 cups of water in each day.


All of the food that is provided by Nutrisystem is portion controlled so there is no going over the limit. Not everything is included with the program like the vegetables, bread, rolls, cheese and so on. Those are things that you would have to purchase your self at the food store. That is a plus because then I can choose the vegetable that I enjoy the most as well as the brand of bread and so on. There are limitations though as to what you can purchase. The Daily Planner includes a grocery guide which will help out a lot when it comes to purchasing your food because you know what you can and cannot get.

So, as for my Journey, I am going to be working with Nutristystem for the next 4 months and I will be posting weekly to let you all know my progress, weight, health and so on. This is a big step for me and you know what, I am excited and I can't wait to shed these awful pounds, lol. It's time that I lose the weight, get into shape and be healthy. Not only for me, but for my children as well. I want to be their for them for a long time and doing this journey will help because it will help me reach my goal and fee confident about myself. 

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog
You can also follow Nutrisystem on:


Disclaimer: If you or someone you know is looking to lose weight, check out Nutrisystem for details, pricing and how to begin your weight lose journey, #NSNation. I was not compensated in any way to review Nutristystems products. I am a part of the Nurtisysyem blog program. I give my honest opinion on the products and programs I review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58196637-1