Saturday, January 05, 2013

Nutrisystem Journey Week 3

Maryam | 9:02 PM | | | |

This week has been a challenge for me. I would have to say the biggest challenge that I have experienced so far. There were a lot of ups and down and then the fact of trying to keep fit and reach my goal. I didn't make as much progress as I had wanted to, but I did enough to lose 10 lbs! I mean, it isn't much to me, but I am getting there. I guess with the holidays that have passed that made is more difficult for me when it came to losing my weight. My body also has this tendency to want to stay in one weight range and that is where I seem to struggle the most.

Starting weight before Nutristystem was 195 lbs and now I am down to 184.6 lbs. I have become more active then I was before and that is a big change for me. I've noticed I can do things with out being out of breath. Cleaning would be a good example, lol. When I would clean the house before all of this, I would be out of breath, take a break and then go back to it. That doesn't seem to be an issue anymore. Walking a mile now is a breeze and I enjoy it. One thing I find great is getting my children involved as well. I work out everyday or sometimes I do it every other day and when I do my children always want to join in on the fun, lol. My son today started telling everyone at the family get together how he likes to do tough workouts with me and he's even shown them a few things that we do. That was cute =)

I know that I am going to keep up no matter what, even if I have to work out 50 times a day, I will do it. Well... Not 50 times, lol. I want to be fit and healthy! Not only am I doing it for me, but I am also doing it for my children as well. They see that I am active and eating right, they are going to want to do the same thing as well. That is what is most important to me. I just need to find some other ways to try and burn off this weight. Like I said before, it is more challenging now since my body has reached that dead end.

Usually when it comes to working out I would do it  after dinner and then I would be done. That's not doing so much now so I'm going to workout at least 2 to 3 times a day. Get a workout in after breakfast, lunch and dinner. I thought about it at first and it does seem like a bit much, but in order to break this wall that's preventing me to lose, I will do what I must. So starting this week, or tomorrow I should say I am going to be doing just that.

Oh man is that going to be painful on my body. Like my husband once told me, "Pain is nothing but weakness leaving the body". So yeah, I will be doing that and we'll see how things go from there. I think things will go good, I just need to keep up with it and it will be much easier on me.
Here is my weight loss chart showing you how much weight I have lost in the past 3 weeks:

44.6 more pounds to lose!

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog
You can also follow Nutrisystem on:

Disclaimer: If you or someone you know is looking to lose weight, check out Nutrisystem for details, pricing and how to begin your weight lose journey, #NSNation. I was not compensated in any way to review Nutristystems products. I am a part of the Nurtisysyem blog program. I give my honest opinion on the products and programs I review. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Honestly, it's like eating frozen food from the stores. For example TV dinners and other frozen meals. They are pretty good! One thing I do though when it comes to a meal or two that I don't really care for, I spice it up. I love my spices and I'll add some to the food and it's delicious =) But all in all, the food is pretty good =)

      Delete

UA-58196637-1