Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Custom By Kylee Store Review

Maryam | 12:45 PM | | |

About Custom by Kylee:
Kylee started her company as a "final hope" for her family. She is 17 years old and she started selling jewelry to help her parents pay the bills. Her mother had lost her job and her father gets paid on a commission basis and he started losing money. Kylee has social anxiety and depression, so that made getting a job in the real world complicated for her and out of the question. To help her family, Kylee started making Jewelry out of feathers and recycled jewelry.


One day at 4 o'clock in the morning, Kylee was stressing out over what to do. She happened to look over at her bookshelf and seen a small collection of Star Wars comics. She had always loved "standing out" and making interesting things that are one of a kind. Those old comics of hers became a big hit once she had put them on a pair of shoes. They were listed on her jewelry site on Etsy and soon enough, she was getting orders.

After Kylee's new creation, she is now able to help her parents pay bills. Kylee has also become so infatuated with comic books and selling things that she wants to continue her business as she reaches college, get a business minor and continue to grow her company.

My Review:
Custom by Kylee is a very unique and creative little store on Etsy. I happened to fall in love with the shoes, lol. Honestly, all the months that I have blogging, I have never seen anything like this before. I've looked around at site on unique shoes that popped. There were some that had glitter, little embellishment, and so on, but none like these.

  

  


Not only does Custom by Kylee sell shoes, but the also sells many other things as well.

    

    



Interested in some stylish, unique eye popping accessories? Check out Custom by Kylee on Etsy.
You can also find Custom by Kylee on Facebook and Instagram 

Disclaimer:Products were received for free and reviewed by me. I am honest about what I say and I will not say I like something when I do not. I mention products and/or services that I like for my readers. I am giving my opinion based on what I reviewed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58196637-1