Thursday, May 02, 2013

Joby Nail Art / Nail Stickers Review

Maryam | 1:08 PM | | |

About Joby Nail Art:
At Joby Nail Art, you will find a large selection of colorful and unique nail art decals at a prices that you can afford. Browse their selection of exciting collections of nail art stickers. Your nails can be fun and funky or maybe you are more of the demure and classy type. Add an interesting nail art design to that special splash of color that you love to make it pop!


My review:
I have been looking for ways to create a unique and stunning look to my nails. Now, I'm not much of a nail expert and doing designs on my own nails is a bit of a challenge. I've tried many times in the past and I guess my creativeness and nail art don't seem to go well, lol. I've seen lots of nail art on Pinterest and photos that friends of mine that have posted on Facebook and there are times I wish I could be as creative as them. I guess maybe with practic, soon enough I will get the hang of it.
So, here are some pictures of that I did. Don't laugh, I'm trying, lol.



The first image shows my snazzy lime green polish with the skull with roses and rose sticker. The rose sticker made theme kind of pop out. Applying the stickers was really easy. Just paint the nail, apply the sticker and then add a top coat of clear polish and done. I used a polish that had little glitter to it just to give it a bit more oomph.
The second picture on the other hand... well, I tried to do a Hello Kitty theme with the gold bow stickers. It didn't come out the way I wanted it to. It looks more like a ghost with a bow, lol. Like I said, this is my first time doing nail art and I am rusty at it. It doesn't looks to bad, but it's not the greatest.
I can say that I do like the Joby Nail Art quite a lot because there are a lot of designs and it makes it easier for people like me who have a hard time getting artsy with nails. The selection they have is enormous and they are affordable as well!

Looking for a fun way to jazz up those nails from bland to pizzazz? Check out Joby Nail Art for their wide selection of nail sticker. They have stickers for every style! You can also find Joby Nail Art on:


Disclaimer: Products were received for free and reviewed by me. I am honest about what I say and I will not say I like something when I do not. I mention products and/or services that I like for my readers. I am giving my opinion based on what I reviewed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58196637-1