Tuesday, March 05, 2019

Where have I been hiding? What am I doing now?

Maryam | 2:30 PM | | |

Why Hello There!


          It's been quite some time since I have posted anything on this blog. Honestly, I'm not sure if that's good or bad... I do miss the amount of time I spent here posting and doing reviews on products. It was quite enjoyable and it was a hobby in a sense. A hobby that I enjoyed doing with the family. The writing, the research, the creative nature of blogging was what I enjoyed the most. I felt like my freelance writing was meant to be. As a child, I used to write stories all the time. It was something I enjoyed and people loved the things I came up with and wanted more. I even had a story published in a book back in elementary. But that was long ago. 

          The reason why I gave up is because I felt as if my personal life over the past few years had stripped what I enjoyed away. It's surprising how life can turn so fast on you and the things you loved, the things you enjoyed, your routine, just everything in general seems to have just disappeared as if it never existed. Trying to make adjustments to something so brand new was hard and the amount of steps that needed to be taken... Sometimes those steps were never enough and you had to start all over again, but in a different way each time. Each path changed drastically, you were left clueless in the beginning and once you thought had everything situated, you had to start all over again.

          I can't say for certain how many times this had happened to me. I will go into that more another time. As of right now, I am slowly regaining my sense of well being and I am picking up on things that have either been forgotten about or have been postponed. I have for a while now thought about this blog and what I wanted to do with it. I originally wanted to rid it for good and make it seem as if it never existed. Banish it and move on! There have been thoughts of resurrecting and starting from a different angle. As you can obviously see, I have taken the route of summoning myself from the dark and in a sense, pick up from where I had left off.

          Reviews are definitely of interest and it's something I don't mind continuing. I did enjoy trying out some very odd products. But... I feel as if I need to become a little more personal on certain things such as my depression and anxiety for example and how I cope with it. Or things a bit more in depth as far as dealing with divorce. Things of that nature. Whether or not anyone is interested, I feel I have a lot to say about different matters in life. I feel that by doing this I can somehow in some way help another person. It could either be to give someone advise or help them process what they are going through.

          To be honest, this is going take a lot for me to come out and openly speak about certain topics. I am doing this not only for my well being, but a way to help someone else. As a fair warning, I won't be posting as often. I will do my best to post weekly or more. If there is something you'd like me to mention or discuss, feel free to reach out to me. Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58196637-1