Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Boogie Wipes Review

Maryam | 12:21 PM | | |

the makers of the Boogie Wipes:
"Often referred to as The Boogie Moms®, Julie Pickens and Mindee Doney developed the first ever saline nose wipe called Boogie Wipes® as a solution for their kids’ sore, red, runny noses. Using the idea, their business backgrounds, and mompreneurial spirit, they formed Little Busy Bodies, Inc. in May 2007. After an intensive research and development process, hiring a chemist, surveying consumers and interviewing manufacturers, Julie and Mindee sold their first package of Boogie Wipes in December 2007. Sales went on to reach $1 Million in the company’s first year of business and by 2009; Little Busy Bodies tripled its revenue to $3.4 Million.  Primarily geared toward the infant and toddler market with their gentle formula and kid-friendly scents, Boogie Wipes were quickly established as a better alternative to dry tissues.

 
In June 2011, Little Busy Bodies expanded into the teen and adult market with the introduction of its second product line, Saline Soothers.  With Saline Soothers moisturizing nose wipes, Little Busy Bodies delivered a more complete product offering effectively addressing the needs of every consumer from infant through adult.  Pre-moistened with natural saline, vitamin E and aloe to soothe dry, chapped noses, Saline Soothers come in adult approved scents including cool menthol and light lavender and are available in stores nationwide and online. " For more on the about The Boogie Moms click Here 

Look for Boogie Wipes Fresh Scent coming to Target Spring 2012
There NEW 90 Count canisters are available now at Costco.com, and most major retailers like Target, Walmart and Babies R Us.
 

Picture of my oldest with the Boogie Wipes

My children love the Boogie Wipes as well as I do. I had received them in the mail at the perfect time. Why, because my children had a cold and there were runny noses all over the place, lol. Inside the box I received a 30 count pack of grape scented wipes and nine individual packs which had different scents to them. There was grape, fresh scent, and menthol.


Sorry about the blur, I hate using the cell phone to take pictures...

I gave the product a try to see how the kids would take it since they do not like having there nose wiped off for nothing. Well, I was shocked that they actually let me clean their nose. They had no problem what so ever. My oldest was talking all night about how good the wipes felt and he loves the smell. I'm glad my children enjoyed it and I know what to use now when I want to chase away those nasty boogers.
You can purchase Boogie Wipes on there Website

Disclaimer:Products were received for free and reviewed by me. I am honest about what I say and I will not say I like something when I do not. I mention products and/or services that I like for my readers. I am giving my opinion based on what I reviewed. 

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome, I agree. My son was laughing at the name and said it probably stinks but they smell good.

    ReplyDelete

UA-58196637-1