Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tooth Tissues Review

Maryam | 11:45 AM | | |
About the creators of Tooth Tissues:
"As practicing dentists we know that starting from an early age, cleaning teeth and gums everyday to remove plaque is necessary to prevent decay.

As parents, we know that is not always so simple. Our youngest daughter would fall asleep clutching her bottle of milk, whether it was the middle of the day or middle of the night. As dentists, we knew we couldn't just let the milk sit in her mouth while she slept. We had both seen too many cases of “early childhood caries” in our careers. We used our sleeves, t-shirts, anything that was around to wipe around her mouth. So we were inspired to create Tooth Tissues, easy to use, disposable, and effective wipes for cleaning your child's teeth and gums.

You will find they are the best product on the market for your baby's oral health. They are uniquely textured for plaque removal, neutral flavored, fluoride-free, paraben-free and sugar-free, and all natural. This product was designed for our children, to be safe, effective, and easy to use for parents.


Tooth tissues may be used from birth to promote healthy habits that will last a lifetime. You might even like to use them for your own teeth between brushings!"


 Tooth Tissues is a great product to use for ages 0 to 16 months of age. These wipes are fluoride-free, all natural, paraben-free, made with xylitol, and bamboo wipes. It's almost like a baby wipe, but meant for the teeth. Just take one wipe and rub the gums and teeth. It's simple to use and it works great. I tied it out on my youngest son and he really enjoys it. I use a tooth brush on my youngest, but it does become harsh because his gums are sensitive and they do tend to bleed a bit. With these wipes you don't get any of that. When using the tooth tissues you know that you are cleaning every tooth. My son always comes up to me every night with the tooth wipes. It is a great product to use.

You can visit there Website for products, product location and order online
Visit them on Facebook for the latest news about there product

Disclaimer:Products were received for free and reviewed by me. I am honest about what I say and I will not say I like something when I do not. I mention products and/or services that I like for my readers. I am giving my opinion based on what I reviewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58196637-1