Tuesday, August 14, 2012

ECO's Earth Friendly Products Review

Maryam | 12:21 PM | |

About Eco's:
Pledge: Eco's pledges that their products are environmentally reasonable, work well and provide value. They will never test their products on animals or use animal ingredients. They conduct business in a socially responsible manner that safeguards the earth.

The Company: Earth Friendly Products is a "champion" in the eyes of the Environmental Protection Agency. It is also Safer Detergents Stewadship Initiative, or SDSI. They are commited to using a safe sufactants (wetting agents in detergent "that break down quickly to non-polluting compounds and help protect aquatic life in both fresh and salt water," as the EPA says.)


Eco's products are readily biodegreadable, non-toxic, free of phosphates, and have a neutral pH. Because their products are plant-based and petroleum-free, their surfactants do not bio-accumulate or mimic human hormones.
Eco's has won awards and recognition for:
  • Having the "Best in the Green" products by Avalon Communications (2007)
  • The best cruelty-free household products from PETA (2007)
  • Readers’ Choice Award from Natural Home Magazine for best cleaning products (2002).
  • Quality Institute International (American Culinary Institute) 2002/2003 Gold Performance Award/Medal for best citrus-based cleaners.
  • Socially Responsible Business Award (2003)
Earth Friendly Products has international distribution of a retail line of over 60 household products, an industrial/bulk Pro-Line of over 25 products, and a Natural Pet Care Line of 16 items. Their products may be purchased at a variety of retail outlets and on their web site.

My Review:
I am amazed at how Eco's products work. They are a-maz-ing. I got to review the Eco's Liquid Laundry Detergent - Lavender Scent and Orange Plus - All Purpose Cleaner


Laundry Detergent:
The Eco's laundry detergent is concentrated providing a better price performance than the competition. The Eco's laundry detergent cleans a full load with only 1.5 ounces. Eco's can be used in front loading and HE machines.

All-Purpose Cleaner:
The cleaner is concentrated and made with naturally pure essential oils of orange. The all purpose cleaner has residue-free Orange plus making it an all purpose cleaner for non-porous surfaces which include sealed stone, hardwood floors, painted surfaces, linoleum, vinyl, porcelain, chrome, stainless steel, and wood. The ready-to-use spray is a pre-diluted all purpose cleaner that can be used for the general household use.

Let me start off by saying how much I l-o-v-e the all purpose cleaner. I am hooked on the stuff, lol. I love my cleaning products, especially all purpose cleaners. As soon as I received the products, I opened up the box, grabbed the cleaner and began washing everything, lol. Now my husband for some reason likes using the Pledge All Purpose Wipes. I've used them and I hate them... They are expensive, crappy quality, they dry out fast even when you are cleaning with them, and they don't work that well.

Liquid cleaners are better than the wipes. The Eco's All-Purpose cleaner is my new best friend =) It cleans great and does a fantastic job. Just spray and wipe. The great thing about it is that is dries quick after wiping which is great. I don't have to worry about my children coming in contact with the wet liquid. And I love the smell of the oranges. It's so refreshing and leaves the house smelling great!

As for the Eco's Laundry Detergent, I haven't tried that yet. I plan on using it very soon on my sons cloth diapers. I did give it a sniff test though, lol. The scent of lavender is intoxicating. I can't wait to give it a try =)

Check out ECO's website for more of their products
Follow ECO's on:

 Disclaimer:Products were received for free and reviewed by me. I am honest about what I say and I will not say I like something when I do not. I mention products and/or services that I like for my readers. I am giving my opinion based on what I reviewed. 

2 comments:

  1. we need this king of products in our home especially when we have a little one at home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree with you on that. These products are great for around the house.

      Delete

UA-58196637-1