Friday, August 17, 2012

Kawartha Cloth Diaper Review

Maryam | 12:06 AM | |
About Kawartha Cloth:
The owner of Kawartha Cloth is a mother of a 6 year old boy and a 3 year old girl. She started cloth diapering with her daughter and wished that she had started earlier, but she wasn't educated on cloth diapers.  Her first few cloth diaper experiences didn't turn out very well. The diapers would leak, took forever to dry and they were expensive. So she finally found a good cloth diaper that was at a great price and actually worked. She wanted to help other parents new (and seasoned) to cloth diapering and that's when Kawartha Cloth was born.


My Review:
Kawartha cloth diapers are great. Here is what I received:


The diaper and two inserts. The thing I love about the diaper is that it's a different color. It's the Yellow Regular Cloth Diaper. My son has a lot of blue and red diapers, so this one is special!



The diaper is a one size, pocket cloth diaper that is adjustable and fits the little ones from 7 pounds to 35 pounds. Each diaper comes with 2 inserts that are microfiber. The microfiber is made of Polyester and Nylon. Kawartha does also sell bamboo inserts, but those are sold seperately. The diaper cover is made of PUL (Polyurethane Laminate) and Polyester. The reguale liner is also made of Polyester. The opening of the diaper is elastic and the diaper has a double row with hip and crossover snap system. The crossover snaps allow a snug fit for the little newborns =)


Here is a picture of my youngest wearing the cloth diaper. This was the only way I could get a photo, lol. The diaper fits great on him so I know it is going to last a while. I had no issues with it so far like any leakage. It's easy to clean and it doesn't stain either. There are a couple cloth diapers that I have that still have stains on them, even when I soak them for a long period of time. I love the snaps on the diaper. It keeps the diaper up so when it's full, the sides don't stick out causing an accident all over the place. The color again is great.

Visit Kawartha Cloth for other diapers and products
Follow Kawartha Cloth on:

Disclaimer:Products were received for free and reviewed by me. I am honest about what I say and I will not say I like something when I do not. I mention products and/or services that I like for my readers. I am giving my opinion based on what I reviewed. 

3 comments:

  1. I would be interested to know where these are made and price point. How much for the bamboo inserts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The price varies on the diapers. If you are getting a plain diaper in any color they are $10 and for the designed diapers those are $12. Bamboo inserts are $4. The diapers are also made in Canada =)

      Delete

UA-58196637-1