Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Green Earth Wok by Orezi Review

Maryam | 2:42 AM | | |
About Ozeri:
Ozeri is a manufacture that specializes in digital lifestyles products for modern homes. They began as a supplier to the club market which spans vacation residences in the destination club industry, fractional residences, timeshares and condo hotel apartments.

Ozeri products can be found all over the place.  They are in vacation residences that span the globe, majestic European estates, luxurious desert spa resorts, and private tropical resorts. Their products are a pedigree for the ultra-luxury markets they serve where five-star residences are matched with the finest bathroom, kitchen, personal amenities, and entertainment. They incorporate innovative materials, award winning designs, and durable construction for a long product satisfaction.


Ozeri is also an emerging brand in the consumer marketplace. Their products are made available for the consumer through an effective business model. Unlike other products out there, Ozeri products the final price borne by the customer and is not burdened by advertising, marketing and many other traditional costs the support the brand equity. 

My Review:
Ozeri has a wide range of products from kitchen to bathroom and so on. I was given the opportunity to review the Green Earth Wok.


I love the Wok. I pretty much use it for anything and everything you can think of. When I say everything, I mean on the kitchen, lol. Here is some stir fry cooking in the Wok.


I took some left over catfish, cooked it with some corn, rice, and soy sauce and it was de-lic-ous =)


Looks tasty, doesn't it? Oh it was very tasty. Alright, enough of that now, lol. As I was saying, the Wok is great. It's true to it's word. Non-stick, easy to clean, and cooks food quick. The only thing I would say I have to get used to is the weight on the Wok. It does have a bit of weight to it, but nothing to fuss about. I love using the Wok not only to cook with, but I love cleaning it. Everything just comes off so easily. Almost like butter. Well, there have been a few times where something did stick. All you need to do is soak it for a while with some hot soapy water and it'll remove it real easy =)

I love the Wok from Ozeri and I know you will to. It comes in handy, cooks your meals easy as 1-2-3, and cleaning it is no problem at all.

Check out Ozeri for their other amazing products.
Follow Ozeri on:

Disclaimer:Products were received for free and reviewed by me. I am honest about what I say and I will not say I like something when I do not. I mention products and/or services that I like for my readers. I am giving my opinion based on what I reviewed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58196637-1