Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Beauty Box five Review

Maryam | 12:08 AM | | |
Once a month, Beauty Box delivers four or five handpicked samples and they are delivered to your doorstep. The Beauty Box with contain things like makeup, skin care products, hair care products, fragrances and other great surprises.

I had received a box for review. Here is a picture of the Beauty Box:



The box contains the samples and they are placed inside of this neat little bag. This keeps everything together of course =)


Inside of the box I received:
  • Pur-lisse makeup remover
  • Everyday Minerals - mineral blush
  • Blinc Mascara
  • Becca Eye Tint
  • Easy Peel - New Face Effect
I personally think this is a great thing to try out. It's almost like doing a "try before you buy" type of thing. Each sample is good enough for 2 or more uses, depending on what it is. I tried the Easy Peeling cloth. Honestly, I didn't really like it... It can be used on your face and body to help remove dead skin cells. It did do the job, it was just the feeling though. It felt like rubbing my face with sandpaper. The makeup remover works great. I have used it to remove my eye shadow and I love how everything comes of so clean. I also had a smooth feeling after using it as well.

As for the Eye Tint, I have not tried that yet. I honestly don't know what the heck it is, lol. I never even heard of it. But, I will soon find out and learn how this is used. Thanks to the internet, lol. The other makeup I will be tying out very soon.

The Beauty Box, like I mentioned before is great to try out, especially for you ladies that love your makeup 

Check out Beauty Box 5 to learn more about how they work and maybe get yourself a box as well
Follow Beauty Box 5 on:

Disclaimer:Products were received for free and reviewed by me. I am honest about what I say and I will not say I like something when I do not. I mention products and/or services that I like for my readers. I am giving my opinion based on what I reviewed. 

1 comment:

  1. I had heard of Beauty Box before, but wasn't really sure what it was. Sounds like an interesting program. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete

UA-58196637-1