Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops Review

Maryam | 12:44 AM | |


Have a cough that won't go away or your throat feeling irritated? Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops is a great product that relieves all your throat troubles. There are two different flavors to choose from; cherry and honey. Each one of these throat drops are 5 calories and are Gluten Free.




Ingredients:
Gum Acacia, Sugar, Honey, Corn Syrup, Glycerine, Natural Flavor, Sun ower Oil, Caranuba Wax.




Gum Acacia, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Glycerine, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Colored with Elderberry Concentrate, Sun ower Oil, Caranuba Wax.



I had received about 24 packages of the Pine Bros. Softies Throat Drops. I had enough to share with my friends and family. There was the puck and the and bags in both the cherry and honey flavor. The throat drops happened to come in the mail at the right time because I was having a bit of a soar throat. My oldest brought home a cold from school and I ended up getting it as well. Oh the joys of children and school, lol. 
I tried the cherry flavor throat drops and thought those were alright. I'm not much of a fan of anything cherry flavored. Reminds me of taking that nasty cherry flavored medicine...

My oldest who is 5 loves the cherry flavored throat drops. I give him one when he has a sore throat. The honey drops would have to be the best ones, well, the best throat drops that I have tried. They are not harsh, they are smooth on you throat, they taste great and they are soft. The great thing about the throat drops is that they are safe for ages 3 years and up. There aren't to many throat drops out there in the market that are safe for young children. I'm glad the Pine Bros. drops are so whenever my children aren't feeling to well and their throats are hurting, I know I can give then one of the throat drops.

Another this about the drops is that you will notice a difference between the bag and the puck. The throat drops in a bag are a bit softer than the ones that are in the puck. I prefer the ones in the puck because they are a bit more firm. If my son has a sore throat, I'd give him the throat drops that are in the bag. They do also say that it would be best not to chew the throat drops. I guess when you chew the drops you are not really getting the full effect of the drop.

I'm really glad I was given the opportunity to review the Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops. Now I know what to get later on when we are feeling a bit sore in the throat. Also something my children can take as well!
If you are looking to buy some Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops, you can purchase them at CVS (nationwide locations), other locations found here, and online.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58196637-1