Sunday, November 11, 2012

WingFlyer Review

Maryam | 12:14 PM | | |

About WingFlyer:
Catalfumo Global Distrubutors LLC is the the exclusive worldwide distributor of the WingFlyer. The WingFlyer is an exciting pedal-powered product that has the feel of riding a bike with the motion of a stari-stepper. The smooth sensation of "flying at ground level" is delivered through their patented drive system and will provide you with hours of active fun to both kids and adults!



My Review:
Let me start off by saying how excited I was when I was given the opportunity to review this awesome new ride! I've seen lots of commercials for the WingFlyer and for the longest I wanted to try this product out. I received the WingFlyer Z150.

Features for the WingFlyer Z150:
  • Patented smooth drive system
  • Rugged steel frame
  • Aluminum alloy wheels
  • Inflatable rubber tube tires
  • Comfortable rubber grip handles
  • Pedals with textured grips and reflectors
  • High-caliber rear disc brake
  • Handlebar stem unlocks and folds at patented lower hinge for easy transport
  • Adjustable stem raises handlebar to three different heights
  • Supports up to 220 lbs
  • Recommended for ages 8+
  • Available: Classic White & Metallic Silver

When I received the WingFlyer I did not wait to open the box. I woke my children up that morning so they could see it for them selves, lol. This is the what the package looks like when I received the WingFlyer.


Once the box was opened, I took out all of the parts and laid them out on the floor. As you can see there isn't much to it. Assembly is extremely simple and it comes with all the tools you need to put the WingFlyer together.


Once everything is assembled, this is what the WingFlyer looks like when it is complete.


I also took a picture of the folded WingFlyer. This is one feature that I love about the WingFlyer because it can be easily stored and great for travel. Just fold it, pop it in the trunk and you are ready to go.


As soon as the WingFlyer was assembled, my children went ballistic and they all wanted to go for a ride. I told them that we couldn't use it yet till we filled the tired up. So, I walked with my oldest to the nearest gas station, filled the tires and we were ready to roll. I let my son try out the WingFlyer first. It took him a bit to get used to, but once he got the hang of it he was having a blast. 

Honestly, I enjoy the new ride! We have a bike path by our house so I use it on there. I would have to say I take the WingFlyer out almost everyday, depending on the weather. When it's nice out, you will see me gliding along the bike path, lol. I've had a few people already stop me to find out what I was riding and where to get one. I've received a lot of compliments on the WingFlyer! 

Another great thing about the WingFlyer is the workout you will get when you are using it. It has that walking on steps feeling, but it's smooth. Your almost gliding on the WingFlyer and there is no straining of the muscles at all. It's very smooth and keeps you going. I don't know if that helps much, but that's the best way I can describe it. Ever step you take on the WingFlyer you will be able to feel in your legs ensuring you a great workout. I can honestly say I have lost a few pounds with the WingFlyer. 

I enjoy using the WingFlyer Z150. This has personally been the best riding experience ever! 

Check out WingFlyer for information on the WingFlyer Z100, Z150 and the Z600. Watch their videos, read press reviews and even get yourself one!
Follow WingFlyer on:

Disclaimer:Products were received for free and reviewed by me. I am honest about what I say and I will not say I like something when I do not. I mention products and/or services that I like for my readers. I am giving my opinion based on what I reviewed. 

1 comment:

UA-58196637-1