Tuesday, November 06, 2012

ivivva athletica Review

Maryam | 3:35 PM | | |

About ivivva athletica:
ivivva athletica makes apparel for active girls - dancers, gymnasts, ice skaters and athletes. ivivva was created by lululemon athletica. Everything that is made by ivivva athletica is designed with the input from girls like you. Here is a ivivva athletica video:


My Review:
ivivva athletica clothing is great for girls of all ages. I was given the opportunity to review one of their outfits for my daughter. The outfit includes a tank, a pair of shorts and a carry case making it easier to store and carry the clothing.


Right now I don't have my daughter in any athletic program such as dance or gymnastics, but this outfit will be great for the future. The material for the girls clothing are made with 4-way stretchy luon, anti-stink silverscent and foam-resistant power luxtreme. In other words, the clothing is for gymnastics so you can do back handsprings, double axel or even the robot and ivivva gear always moves with you.
Another great feature about the ivivva clothing is that a lot of it is reversible. Things like the shorts, pants and tops have one color on the inside and then there is another color on the outside. So, if you are looking for a little change, just do a little switcharoony and all done.

I had my daughter try on the outfit that was sent to her and here is how the outfit looks:

The outfit is a tab bit big on her, but she will definitely grow into it. I know this will be used for the future when I want to sign her up for some dance class or even gymnastics. I had her wear the outfit in the heat, well, when it was hot out to see how she would take to the material and it worked out real well. The clothing wasn't sticking to her and it stayed pretty clean as well. She did have a fun time in her new outfit as well.
Honestly, I enjoy the ivivva athletica clothing and I would say that it is perfect for any gymnast.

Also, ivivva has showrooms now open in Chicago, Bellevue, New York and Orange County. So, if you happen to be in the area, why not stop by and check out their products. There is also complimentary shipping to the US and Canada.

Visit ivivva for more information and locations
Follow ivivva on:

Disclaimer:Products were received for free and reviewed by me. I am honest about what I say and I will not say I like something when I do not. I mention products and/or services that I like for my readers. I am giving my opinion based on what I reviewed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58196637-1